1. What challenges did you discover when you started working with Milkie Co?
Milkie Co. is a women’s accessory brand that offers products to help women in their daily lives. These include diffusers, customized badges, lanyards, and more.
When we started with Milkie Co, the business was doing about $200 a day in revenue consistently for over 6 months but was not able to scale. It’s because their marketing was entirely reliant on their Instagram fans buying the company’s products.
While the business owner knew that marketing was the key to scaling to the next level, she was not able to do so as she had no prior experience on how to implement it. As a result, there was no Facebook, Google setup or remarketing opportunities undertaken on the store to take advantage of sales.
Next, the client only had a budget of $3000 a month or $100/day for adspend.
And lastly, the client wanted to achieve a revenue of $1,000 daily within 3 months. A complete leap from their current sales volume.
These were the major challenges of Milkie Co that we must overcome with the client in order to exponentially increase their sales revenue.
2. What strategies did you use?
Now that we have a better understanding of the challenges of the business, we were able to devise a comprehensive strategy for the company. This includes:
- Implement Facebook ads pixel and catalogue for remarketing
- Determine the highest converting product on the store to be individually marketed using Facebook ads
- Optimize the store using Debutify theme for enhanced sales
- Optimize the remarketing from the store through SMS and Email marketing techniques using our templates
- Optimize the store for lead capture improvements for further email marketing opportunities
- Implement Google merchant centre, Google analytics and Google Ads to diversify the business.
- Scale adspend by 20% month-on-month, as results improve
Using this strategy, we knew it would take about 1-2 months to identify the best products and the best creatives. And during this time, we continue to work closely with the client to help identify further problems so we could immediately address them.
3. What happened after implementing the strategies?
As soon as the strategy was implemented, sales in the business increased by 41% in the following month
This came from implementing and optimizing:
- Facebook ads cold and remarketing techniques
- Google ads cold and remarketing techniques
- Installing and configuring Debutify theme for larger average order value and returning customers
- Installing SMS + Email remarketing templates into the business to help drive more sales
By month 3 we had continued scaling the brand to over $11,132.63 in sales
At this post, we could already see Milkie Co’s potential for continued growth. In fact, it took just 3 short months for the business to grow from a one-woman team to a team of three.
And during the COVID-19 crisis, Milkie Co experienced dramatic but sustainable growth. As a result, the client agreed to significantly increase adspend to keep driving more sales. And by the end of July, the business had generated over $28,000 of sales volume.
4. What roadblocks did you experience along the way?
As a starting business, the main roadblocks involved getting the technical side of the business set up from:
- Facebook ads pixel integration
- Facebook ads catalogue integration
- Google ads conversion tracking configuration
- Google Analytics configuration setup
- Google merchant centre approval and automation configuration
- SMS marketing channel and email marketing channel
- Google Tag Manager for centralized conversion tracking
- Implementation of Debutify to the customers brand image and layout took time and consistent feedback from the client
As soon as the technical side was set up, it was time to identify the highest converting creatives and placements that would help scale the business profitably.
As we worked with Milkie CO, we learned what works best for their business:
- For Facebook marketing, Instagram stories ads convert best
- Due to the large catalogue, dynamic remarketing consistently converted the best
- Google ads were converting consistently and very profitable due to high intent keywords and great marketing strategy
- SMS + Email marketing templates were consistently driving remarketing sales and improving the lifetime value of the customers of the business
- Debutify helped increase conversion rates by 30% consistently and drive down costs from additional apps and integration problems
Final Notes of Case Study with Quick Evolve for Milkie CO:
Taking a small business that stagnated at $200 a day and turning it into a $1000 a day business, with multiple employees and a warehouse for future orders, is an exceptional outcome for Milkie CO.
Also, Milkie CO is the perfect example of how we helped a small startup business implement a high converting marketing strategy. With this, it enabled the business to sustainably grow by 20-30% month-on-month even in a highly competitive environment.
As of today, the business is making more than $1,000 a day consistently with higher customer loyalty and conversion rates.
This is what makes Quick Evolve unique. Unlike most marketing agencies that provide service in just a single area, Quick Evolve is a full-service digital marketing provider. We help clients in all areas of their business and pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide.
What Our Clients Say