-Grabs your audience’s attention
-Introduces your brand and informs the audience about the offered products or services.
-Directs the audience about their next step.
1. Consider Your Ad Format In The Design Process
2. Choose The Best Ad Placement For Your Objective
a) Desktop News Feed
b) Desktop Right Column
c) Mobile Newsfeed
d) In-Stream Video
3. Have A Clear Value Proposition And Call-To-Action
4. Keep The Landing Page Consistent With Your Ad
5. Get Your Images Right
6. Consider Color Psychology
7. Design For Mobile
8. Combat Ad Fatigue
-Change your imagery frequently into the basic ad template to avoid the monotony in the ad.
-Another easy tip to give a fresh look to your ad campaign is to change the background image of the ad. For example, if you have displayed your product on a gray background, switch it to white background.
-Flip the picture horizontally to change the placement of the objects on your image.